Basketball Alberta Development Clinics
Basketball Alberta Development Clinics are a sport outreach program that provides basketball enthusiasts across the province with the opportunity to participate in a top quality basketball clinic. The program is available to all Alberta Junior and Senior High Schools and Clubs at minimal cost.
All of our Clinicians are NCCP certified with basketball experience as coaches and players.
Host Requirements & Responsibilities
Any interested schools, groups, or teams may book a clinic. At various times in the year this program may be in high demand so you are encouraged to apply for your hosting date(s) early. Clinics will be booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Schedule clinic times and dates with Basketball Alberta.
- Promote the clinic among your team(s), or group(s).
- Register all participants, collect all participant registration fees and forward all fees to Basketball Alberta.
- Ensure that there is a minimum of 12 participants to a maximum of 30 participants for each clinic.
- Reserve and supply the clinic with adequate facilities and all necessary equipment. This includes gym space, basketball hoop(s), and one basketball per athlete.
- Ensure that a supervisor/coach/teacher is present during the clinic.
Types of Development Clinics
You can choose one of three basic clinics (Basic Skills, Advanced Skills, or Team Play) or have the instructor tailor the clinic to your specific needs.
Clinic length: 1.5 - 2 hours
Cost: $12.00 per participant (minimum charge of $144)
Number of Participants: Maximum of 30 per session
Level of Participants: The participants in a clinic should be at the same relative skill level; if participants are at different levels, two separate clinics should be booked.
Please note: The coach and/or teacher must be present during the clinic
To Register: Please complete the Registration form and return to Basketball Alberta (780) 427-9124.
Contact Jef at (780) 427-9044, ext 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a clinic.